Recommended Care Instructions Football Shirts / Tracksuits / Sweat Tops / T-Shirts / Shorts / Socks All Garments that have been custom printed must be washed inside out & washed at NO more then 30 Deg C - Regardless of the Brand Washing Instructions
Careful adherence to the garment instructions will minimise the likelihood of staining * Avoid leaving kit folded or bundled together whilst damp or soiled after use.
* Garments may discolour due to staining by substances such as Mud / Grass petroleum jelly - Which may not entirely be removed by washing or soaking.
* Soaking garments in lukewarm water & suitable detergent ( Approx 2 Hrs ) as soon as possible after use may reduce discolouration.
* The use of pre-wash soakers will assist in the removal of stains, particularly with white teamwear.
* Use at least an equal amount of water by volume to that of the garment being soaked or washed.
* Utilise the pre-wash programme on automatic washing machines.
* Do Not overload the washing machine.
* Wash dark colours separately in low temperatures no more than 30 Deg C.
* Rinse thoroughly - Hang Dry - Cold Iron if needed
* Do Not bleach or use aggressive agents ie: Fabric Conditioners / Softeners
* Do Not iron custom prints.
PLEASE DO NOT USE FABRIC CONDITIONER / SOFTENERS ON ANY GARMENTS
Rain jackets / Waterproof Coated Garments
Please Note: If these garments have been Custom printed DO NOT MACHINE WASH Damp Sponge / Cloth wash by hand - Lukewarm water
* Wipe clean with damp cloth / sponge with lukewarm water - Turning garments inside out.
* Do Not Bleach.
* Do Not Tumble Dry.
* Do Not Iron Custom Print.
* Do Not Fold Damp.
17Sport will not take responsibility for damage to supplied garments / custom printing if the above Care Instructions are not adhered too. All our Custom Print processes are vigorously tested & we use only the highest quality print materials to ensure prolonged durability.