Terms and Conditions
Section 1. – General & Definitions
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you. These terms comply with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
- Seller – is 17Sport
- Buyer – is the customer
- “Written” means anything noted between the ‘seller’ and the ‘buyer’, this includes all email correspondence.
- Contract – An agreement between private parties creating mutual obligations enforceable by law.
Section 2. – Contact information
- 17sport is a Ltd. company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11660928. The companies VAT number is 309069108 and our registered address is Suite 6B, Victoria Hall, (Access via Carlisle St) Barrow-in-Furness, LA14 1BX
- Our primary method of contact is email through firstname.lastname@example.org– we shall if permitted/supplied by the customer (through email or direct contact) use telephone or postal address to contact.
Section 3. - Contract of sale
- A contract between the buyer and the seller will be formed once a confirmation email has been sent from the seller.
- The time and date noted in this email will be used as the start of the contract.
- Should any query, refund request or complaint arise the terms and conditions in relation to these matters in compliance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 will start from this moment.
- Your order number will be stated in the confirmation email – please refer to this number in any future correspondence.
- Orders will not be accepted if outstanding payments from previous orders still exist.
- Orders will not be accepted if the seller cannot deliver the goods for requested delivery date or personalisation requests are our of manufacturing and subcontractors operational limits
- Orders will not be accepted if the seller identifies an error in the price or description of the goods in reference, prior to the email confirming the contract being issued. Should the email be issued without the error being noticed and they buyer being informed then the seller will honour the agreed price (as per Sale of Goods Act 1979)
- Orders will not be accepted from persons under the age of 18 and orders must be made from the named cardholder for the account if payment is not being made by cash.
Section 4. - The sellers products
- Products are displayed to the best of the sellers knowledge, however they may slightly differ from those displayed, which are for illustrative purposes only. The seller has made every effort to accurately display the images, colour and articulate the sizes of the product.
- The seller accepts no responsibility for the order of goods at the incorrect size. The buyer is solely responsible for ordering the correct size. See the sizing guides at the end of these terms.
- All products we provide are sourced from the manufacturer and are thus the legitimate and authentic product
- In case of allergies all products can be detailed in terms of material type and % - this information
Section 5. - Delivery of goods
Please see our delivery information here.
Section 6. - Returns and cancellations
Please see our returns information here.
Section 7. – Price & Payment
- Payment for all goods is required at the time of order confirmation. Non-payment at this point may lead to 17Sport cancelling the order.
- Payment can be received via BACS, telephone, cheque (made payable to 17Sport) or cash. Bank account details to enter payment to are Sort Code 60-83-71 and Account number 38126689, and are also displayed on the order confirmation
- All prices displayed will be inclusive of VAT. (VAT is not charged for children’s sized clothing)
- Standard charges for personalisation and other services can be found on our website – www.17sport.co.uk
- The price will be displayed and agreed on the proposal document, website, social media platforms or if enquiry for price is agreed verbally will be displayed on the order confirmation. All order confirmations will be emailed.
- Please check your order confirmation for correct details and confirmation that the price shown is the price agreed.
Section 8. – Promotional offers
- 17Sport will reserve the right to publish and withdraw special offers without prior notice.
- We will from time to time publish special offers with larger discounts when multiples of the same item are bought at once.
- Should we receive a return on a multi buy offer the price will be refunded to the level of the value of 1 at the multi -buy rate and not the published RRP (Was £)
Section 9. - 17 Sports rights
- We hold the right to withdraw any special offers at any time without notice
- If some of the products you supply are out of stock we will notify you of the situation via email.
- If all of the products you order are out of stock we will contact you and not place the order.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- We may cancel an order for any one of the below reasons. Should this situation arise we will inform you of our decision via email before cancelling the order – with a refund made should payment already have been recieved
- payment has not been received at time of order confirmation
- we are requested to deliver outside the UK mainland
- you are under 18 years of age and/ or are not the cardholder of the account being used to pay for the goods.
- you have outstanding payments to be made from a previous order.
- you have been aggressive/ abusive in behaviour towards any member of the 17Sport team
- we believe the products are being used for resale
- we believe the order has changed beyond our operational capabilities/ cannot deliver for the original timeline
- the supplier can no longer source the product and a suitable replacement to the same value/ quality cannot be found
- We are responsible for foreseeable loss or damage as a direct result of products supplied by 17 Sport. We are not responsible for loss or damage from unforeseen circumstances